Go Realty LLC
Attention: Privacy Department
PO Box 99938
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
- Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Informationthat allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Go Realty.
- Demographics Informationthat helps us to understand who you are and how we can help. This may include lifestyle information; location information; areas of interest; and other demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender).
- Transaction Informationabout how you interact with Go Realty; other information about how you use our Sites, email, other communications; and how you interact with Go Realty merchants, business partners, and service providers.
- Account Login Information to warehouse any login details that you may want to store with Go Realty, including third-party login details, or other external website credentials.
- How Go Realty Collects Personal Information
We ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information, Relationship Information, and Financial Information) when you register, subscribe, create an account, purchase Go Realty Services, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact Go Realty.
We also collect Transaction Information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the Sites or Go Realty services.
- What Are Cookies and Pixel Tags
Cookies are pieces of information that are placed by a Web site in a storage place on your computer. Cookies do not contain information that is, in itself, personally identifying. Cookies are placed on your computer in a limited way to help deliver advertisements, to calculate unique site visitors, and to track usage throughout our site. Other uses include placement of cookies to make the login process more convenient for users of Go Realty Services.
Pixel tags – tiny graphic images – are used to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags also allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us. We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- How Go Realty Uses Personal Information
Go Realty uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Sites;
- Provide customers with offers for Go Realty Services;
- Facilitate orders for Go Realty Services;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Provide customer support, including to our Partners;
- Fulfill requests for Go Realty Services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Go Realty and our Partners, such as Go Realty news, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Partners;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law, and
- Allow you to apply for a job or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site.
- When and Why Go Realty Discloses Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by Go Realty) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 4 above.
- Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
- Go Realty Partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Go Realty and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to Go Realty from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a Go Realty business partner, Go Realty may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between Go Realty and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If Go Realty is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage Go Realty Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our Partners or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best Go Realty Services and services from our Partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information, Financial Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “Login” section of the Site or sending us an email at email@example.com.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Sites for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Security of Personal Information
Go Realty has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Information when it is being transmitted over the Internet.
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Go Realty pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to email@example.com, or by writing us at the following address:
Go Realty LLC
Attention: Privacy Department
PO Box 99938
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Please allow 30 days for a response.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
No one under the age of 13 should provide any personal information. In general, Go Realty does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If in limited circumstances we do knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we will do so only with verified parental consent prior to collection. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete this information from our database as quickly as possible. If you believe the Web site has any information about anyone under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.